How does your company communicate and collaborate? If you find yourself printing a lot of paper and getting lost in the flow of communication, you’ve come to the right place.
File sharing is the best way to optimize workplace organization. Whether it’s an online service or peer-to-peer network (or both), file sharing is easy to understand and use.
Benefits of file sharing
• Simplifies the communication structure
• Consolidates files into one location
• File archive stays organized and maintained
Risks of file sharing
• Forced to disarm firewall protection
• Downloading files that are copyrighted or riddled with malware
• Absentmindedly storing sensitive files publicly
The benefits outweigh the risks, especially if your business has a strong cybersecurity program in place. Some of the dangers can be avoided altogether, while still receiving all of the advantages.
If you’re looking to start using a file sharing service in your office, or you want to update the one currently in place, take a look below at several secure file sharing options and tips from Panda Security.