Artificial Intelligence is the sprouting technology that has changed the debatable concerns and converted it to the ultimate reality of modern world.
Animals and their behavioral patterns and interactions with humans benefit the AI to gather the requirements, match the expectations with innovative solutions.
How understanding animals can help in maximizing the use of Artificial Intelligence:
- Human and Animal Bond: The relation between both is ages old and domestication of animals has always been human beings liking as well as business. The intimate connection is amazing because of which emotional and parent-infant bond is generated among them. This caring is the major reason of various demands on pet care applications.
- Deeper Study: The depth of the research can change the use of technology in development. The pet food and atmosphere preferences of animals, emotional changes in their body, and impact of puberty etc. are similar to that of humans in some way, encouraging the researchers to gather detailed information on animals and relate with that. In depth, study not only provides strong current information but also links to build the relation with the historic data, in which technology plays significant role.
- Science and Technology: The proofs of how science and technology work hand in hand is the worldwide acceptance of computers and internet. The knowledge acquired from science needs technological support for applying it in various solutions.
- Sense of Ownership: The humans have surrounded by the animals for decades and they have believed in taming them. This sense of ownership displays the love and care towards animals either by language or by touch. The applications developed on basis of AI have helping creation of interactive toys, communication via smart phones attached to the apps and activities involving human command over animals.
- Well-being of Pets: The concern of pets by humans has increased with the lifestyle and isolated people from the groups, family and country either for work or study. The family members, professionals, independent individuals, and animal lovers who own the pets all are bothered about the food habits, sleep disorders, weight gain, stress and factors that affect the well-being of animals. This opened world of opportunities to interweave the AI with the pet care.
- Therapy: Pets are considered as therapists for humans in tough and depressing times, likewise the animals have their mood swings and emotional needs due to which, they want to be cuddled or left alone, they are playful or aggressive, and many such comparisons are the origin of AI based solutions. The technology is bridge building the gaps that occurred due to lack of knowledge about the pets.
- Productivity: Animal productivity is a factor that has direct relation with the ownership and in case of pets; the happiness is the quotient that over rules the productivity factor. Humans need the companions to be in good mood and health so that the activities they perform together leads to gratification.
- Level of Pet Care: The pet care has reached to a level where just food, den, and medicines are not the end. Nothing prevents humans from spending money on grooming, pet eatery, and variety of food, fashion accessories, and demanding special care, for their pets.
- Touch Base: People are busy and along with their lives that do not permit much time, they take support of technology for staying in touch with their pets and fulfill the owner’s duties.
Artificial Intelligence wheedles out the opportunities that anciently never existed. The new culture of innovation and inventing for the quality life of human beings and its pets is changing the market mentality and approach.
Certainly, it’s not just the trendy solutions make higher pet care sales boost but technologies like AI that increase satisfaction of pet owners and well-being of pets.
Harsh Arora is a proud father of four rescued dogs and a leopard gecko. Besides being a full-time dog father, he is a freelance content writer/blogger and an educationist, with more than 6 years experience in the field of content writing.